These little gems are fast becoming a weekend favourite, specially now that mornings are a little cooler.
Make three slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal No Crusts loaf your Healthy Extra B to keep them Syn Free (or add 2 Syns per slice if not), top with fresh fruit and drizzle Agave Nectar if ya fancy a little extra sweetness.
Syn free ORANGE French Toast
Syns: 0 (if using bread as your HEX B. If not, add 2 Syns per slice)
3 slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal Crusts Away
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp orange essence
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp sweetener
dash of milk (1/2 Syn if not part of your HEX A)
2 tsp Agave Nectar (1 Syn)
1. Beat eggs and all the ingredients together in a bowl big enough to fit 1 slice of bread.
2. Soak each side of the bread for a couple of minutes.
3. Spray Frylight on a frying pan. Once heated, fry the bread for a couple of minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Cut some fresh fruit and drizzle Agave Nectar (optional) over the warm toasts.
1. When soaking the bread in the egg mixture, place a fork over it to weigh it down.
2. Start soaking your next slice of bread while you fry the previous one.
Syn values shown on this recipe are in line with values given by Slimming World at the time of writing. If in doubt, check Slimming World’s official sources as values may change after posting.
I aim to keep recipes’s Syn values as accurate as possible. If you spot a mistake or a change that needs updating, do drop me a message so it can be reflected on the recipe.
This is YOUR slimming journey, remember to enjoy it!